Remote desktop getting an error while access windows server 2012
After you install Active Directory Domain Services on a new full or read-only Windows Server 2012-based domain controller in an existing domain, the SYSVOL share is present. However, the NETLOGON share is not present on the new domain controller.
To work around this issue, set the SysvolReady Flag registry value to “0” and then back to “1” in the registry. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- Locate the following subkey in Registry Editor:
- In the details pane, right-click the SysvolReady flag, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 0, and then click OK.
- Again in the details pane, right-click the SysvolReady flag, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.